Yoxa Shakes are available in 3 flavours, Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry, and have all the needed nutrients to replace any meal of the day.
The shakes can be used as a meal replacement (mixed with low-fat milk) for no more than two meals, OR one meal and one snack (mixed with water), per day, unless you’re closely monitored by your doctor.
Our shake is formulated to allow you to skip a meal without losing the needed nutrients and energy. It also helps manage your blood sugar levels.
Yoxa Low GI Shake
Who can use the Yoxa Low GI Shake?
The Shakes are suitable for:
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Children of all ages
- Excellent for Sportsmen
- Fantastic for Weight Management
Benefits of Yoxa Low GI Shake
- High in fibre
- Low GI
- Stops cravings
- High enough nutritional value, when taken with fat free milk, to be regarded as a meal replacement
- The only shakes which contain Essential Sugars (“Glyco-Nutrients”)
- Provides Energy, without fattening
- Helps to control blood sugar levels
- Organic & natural
6 Ways to Maximise your Results with Yoxa Low GI Shake
Use these helpful tips to make meal replacements a successful part of your weight loss and weight maintenance plan:
- Use a meal replacement for no more than two meals, or one meal and one snack, per day, unless you’re closely supervised by your doctor.
- Choose meal replacements that contain at least 200 calories. They should also have a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats to provide adequate nutrition and decrease between-meal munchies.
- Use meal replacements for the meals that cause you the most trouble. If breakfast is always a doughnut on the run, drink a Yoxa shake instead. If you can’t find the time to make a healthy dinner, have a Yoxa Shake, either with low-fat milk or water.
- Mix and match so you don’t get bored. You can use two meal replacements on some days and just one on others when you have more time to make healthy meals. Also, try lots of different meal replacement recipes. Mix the Yoxa shake with fruit in a blender to make a refreshing smoothie.
- Choose fresh fruit for snacks twice a day for added nutrition and fibre. If you’re drinking lots of shakes, you’ll be happy to have something you can chew!
- Maximise your weight loss by making your traditional meal well balanced. To do so, have your plate look like this: Fill half with vegetables (raw or cooked, your choice), one-quarter with protein (chicken, fish, legumes, red meat) and the remaining quarter with starch (pasta, potatoes, rice, bread).
Yoxa Low GI Shake – 600g (net weight)
The Yoxa Shake contains:
- 100% Organic Mesquite (Prosopis) Powder – The Mesquite (Prosopis) powder is 100% organic and wild harvested. The product, with its 6 essential sugars, vitamins, minerals, fibres and 17 amino acids, has been trialled and tested by the Glycemic Index Foundation of South Africa and proved to reduce the Glycemic Index (GI) of any food by up to 43%.
- Non-GMO, gluten-free oats to increase the dietary fibre content of the shake as well as to add all the other health benefits of oats.
- Inulin – Inulin is derived from the chicory plant and is a very good Prebiotic to assist in digestive health by nourishing the beneficial bacteria
- Guar Gum – assist in glucose absorption and therefore can support even blood sugar levels.
- Nature identical flavours (Strawberry and Vanilla).
- Non-GMO Cacao as the chocolate flavouring.
- Calcium (Milk of Lime) – to assist in bone and heart health.
How to Use the Yoxa Shake
The Shake can be used as a meal replacement or a snack replacement, served with milk or water. The Shake powder can also be mixed into yoghurt (preferably Bulgarian yoghurt) or you can make a smoothie with it.
Dosage & Directions
Add 1 level measuring scoop (±30g) of Yoxa Shake powder in a shaker or blender with a cup (250ml) of milk or water.
Use the Yoxa Shake to replace 1 to 2 meals per day.
You can add fruit to the mix to make a smoothie if you require a larger meal, but try to stick to a basic shake for the ultimate result. This shake is ideal for people on a diet and for sportsmen alike, who need to maintain energy levels and control their blood glucose levels. For a complete meal, take 1 fruit of choice with the shake.
Effective as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- It is advisable to lose no more than 1Kg per week; otherwise, your body will go into shock if the weight loss is too rapid.
- For successful weight loss without the flab, exercise is non-negotiable.