Roasted Vegetable Salad Recipe
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 400g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 400g pumpkin, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 250 packet cooked whole baby beetroot, quartered
- 60g baby spinach cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
Orange tahini and mint dressing
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place cauliflower, capsicum and pumpkin in a bowl. Drizzle with oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to prepared tray, spreading vegetables to form a single layer. Roast for 20 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Cool for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile make the Orange, Tahini and Mint dressing; Place tahini, orange rind and juice, vinegar, cumin and mint in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
Transfer vegetables to a bowl. Add beetroot, spinach, walnuts and cranberries. Drizzle salad with dressing and sprinkle with orange zest and mint leaves.