Oven baked fish and vegetables recipe
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 small fennel bulbs, thinly sliced lengthways
- 400g cherry tomatoes cup
- 75g stuffed green olives
- 120g each hake fillets – number of hake fillets dependent on the no of people being cooked for
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds cup
- 125ml dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lemon zest, to serve
Preheat oven to 200C. Scatter the onion, fennel, tomatoes and olives evenly between 2 roasting pans. Place the fish over the onion mixture. Sprinkle evenly with paprika and cumin seeds. Pour the wine around the fish. Drizzle the fish and vegetables with oil.
Bake for 20 mins or until the fish is just cooked and tomatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest. Serve with potatoes or rice, if desired.